Muzdalifah Islamic Charitable Organization MICO established in 1999 once Ustadh Farouk Hamad Khamis cooperated with a team of his friends who studied in Saudi Arabia and Sudan with good hearted well wished together with Humanitarian People who were working in various capacities in social sectors as well as individuals, forming the Organization known as Muzdalifah Islamic Academy in 1998-1999 and now the name changed formally called MUZDALIFAH ISLAMIC CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION (MICO) Muzdalifah Islamic Charitable OrganizationA�(MICO) Is a Charitable NGO for the all people regardless of their religious belief, sex, tribe and nationality, it is an Organization which was established since 1999 and officially registered on August 2001 in Zanzibar under the Societies ACT NO.6 of 1995 Certificated Registration NO 157 as a Religious Charitable – Non a�� Profit Making Organization, Non Political and Non a�� Governmental Organization independently and voluntarily organization to assist/help and provideA�A�Humanitarian relief for helpless.
Muzdalifah Islamic Charitable Organization (MICO) Is a Charitable NGO for the all people regardless of their religious belief, sex, tribe, race or nationality, it is an Organization which established since 1999 and officially Register in August 2001 in Zanzibar under the Societies of ACT NO.6 of 1995 Certificated and Registration NO 157 as a Religious Charitable a�� Non a�� Profit Making, Non Political and Non a�� Governmental Organization independently and it is voluntarily organization to assist and provide Humanitarian ReliefA�A� ServicesA�A� toA�A� all Mankind.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
With general Islamic Services as a Religious NGO:A�This Humanitarian Charitable NGO has Seven (7)A�Major Aims and Objects as follows:
- To give and provide direct help to general Assistance, care, services, vulnerable and LessA�advantaged groups of people including but not limited to Orphans Disabled Children (The Handicapped Children dumps deaf, blinds, Polio victims, the retarded children, etc.) StreetA�Children Disabilities, widow so that they May grow, live and lead normal lives.
- To help and give or provide Humanitarian Relief Services and emergency assistance to disasters and calamity victims (including refugees) to help them repair the damages and rebuild their lives.
- To help seek and make voices of the vulnerable and less advantages groups of people heard through advocacy for their causes.
- To educate and sensitize the mass public the importance of helping the vulnerable and less advanced groups.
- To promote assist or educate and run education programs for all people regardless of their religious belief, sex, tribe, race, nationality, etc. This includes assisting or helping the less adverted youths and other related people in getting sponsorship for further studies both at Home and Abroad.
- To help and give Medical Care and General Health Services through running Hospital, Dispensaries, Health Care Centers, Medical Stores and Pharmacies, etc. In general to all mankind.
- To help promote PEACE LOVE, JUSTICE AND EEQUALITY (in the country) and to the world peace in general which are essential for Human, Social and Economic Development based on Islamic faith in accordance with the Revelation of ALLAH (The Almighty GOD).
The mission of Muzdalifah Islamic Charitable Organization is to glorify GOD (The Almighty ALLAH) by serving people assisting and helping the vulnerable and less advantaged groups of people in obedience and accordance to the Revelation of ALLAH a�� from the teachings or guidance in The Holy Quran and the Authentic Hadith and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed S.A.W. to be signs of Goda��s (The Almighty Allaha��s) continuing PEACE a�� LOVE a�� JUSTICE and EQUALITY in order to achieve lasting improvement in the quality of their lives.